Learn how our Community Response Fund is fighting the impacts of COVID-19.
Statistics show that 1 in 4 Canadian children are vulnerable in one or more areas of development such as communication skills, social competency and language development before entering the first grade and that 33% of youth aged 15-24 report having issues with mental health or substance abuse.Wolves United – United Five Funded Programs Wolves United – United Five Report
The WOLVES United – United FIVE partnership is helping to ensure that local, accessible programs and supports are available when and where they are needed most.
We aim to:
- Save & Invest in Youth/Youth Mental Health
- Create Unique Events Raising Awareness
- Support & Advocate for Youth/Youth Mental Health
- Develop local/regional grants
- Create Youth Volunteer Opportunities
- Develop Wolves United Ambassador Program